The organization of Japan Consortium for Glycobiology and Glycotechnology (JCGG) established formally February 26, 2004.
Those scientists who have been separately funded by the different ministries in Japan have joined this consortium and provide support through their own research grants.
This organization aims to facilitate;
- Exchange of research information
- Sharing of research resources, equipment, and facilities.
- Construction of data base
- Fostering young scientists
- Constructing Infrastructure
- Promotion of research cooperation